Dr. Stephen Mcintyre Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Mcintyre?

Outstanding Doctor

Posted on March 9th, 2016

I have suffered a STEMI heart attack due to spountaneous coronary artery dissection 30 days after my twin babies were born. Dr Mcintyre was the doctor who attended me at the hospital. He saved my life! I have been seeing him since then. He has outstanding bedside manner, patience, and knowledge. He takes the time to respond all my questions, and I am doing great under his care for almost 3 years. His office has a great service as well, with professionalism and promptness always.

Excellent doctor

Posted on September 10th, 2014

My Experience was the doctor was fantastic, The office admissions staff on the other hand to me were somewhat unreasonable and it was hard to tell if there was any communication going on with admission personnel and the doctors. In my case there was a billing issue and I was given in the end one week to fix it or sort of banned. I didnt even see the e-mail that fast because of my schedule. I had trouble getting around this person in the billing dept to talk to anyone about straitening the issue out. The really bizarre part was when I was banned was when I was able to basically straiten out the bill.Bottom line to me The Doctor was fantastic, some of the office staff , Not so much

Posted on October 13th, 2017