Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stephen B Mckinnon has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Showing 1 of 1
My elderly mother was taken to Harrison medical center via ambulance. ( wish I could review the awesome response and paramedics as well) Dr mckinnon was in the room before the fd even left. He held her hand as he examined her. Ordered a battery of tests and meds to help her pain. He talked to us and her with complete respect and compassion. She was just released after 6 days and is doing very well. Thank you Dr as well as the rest of the staff
23 Years Experience
Western University Of Health Sciences
Graduated in 1995
Kern Medical Center
Dr. Stephen B Mckinnon accepts the following insurance providers.
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHarrison Medical Center, 2520 Cherry Ave, Bremerton, WA
Dr. Stephen B Mckinnon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bremerton, WA.