Dr. Stephen Mclennon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Mclennon?

Posted on May 30th, 2016

He's just the best!

I love this guy!

Posted on October 26th, 2012

I most recently saw Dr. McLennon at the MAMA clinic in The Dalles, OR. He is wonderful! Just like I remembered. It takes courage and conviction to do this kind of work. He is helping so many people, what a great guy. I saw him many years ago when he was filling in for my regular doctor. He is the ONLY physician I have ever encountered who really listened to me. And he cares about people. Sincerely. He actually remembered me! From like 10 years ago! I have spoken about him to others, and everyone who already knew him shared by esteem. He is a caring, professional and real. A stand up guy all around!

Posted on August 26th, 2016