Dr. Stephen S Mcnatt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen S Mcnatt?

Pleased Patient

Dr. McNatt was so very kind and understanding and he gave me back something that I couldn't do on my own! I highly recommend he services hes a wonderful Dr!!

Awesome Surgeon

My husband and I were surgical patients of Dr. McNatt. He is professional and very knowledgeable in his field. His post-surgical follow up is awesome. We had complications due to other medical conditions that he addressed quickly and thoroughly. We highly recommend him.

Dr. McNatt took care of me after a surgeon in my hometown made an error. The surgery was quite extensive and he did a great job. He has a great bedside manner and is a very caring physician..never once was he arrogant or rushed. Took the time to answer each and everyone of my questions and followed up with me after surgery. Would most definitely recommend. Wish I had found him for the first surgery and maybe the additional surgery would not have been necessary