Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stephen McNeese has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
I recently had a procedure done with McNeese.And found his bedside manner and explaining what the procedure will like I felt at ease to continue. They say that plastic surgery is both a science and a art. Mr McNeese has both departments covered . As a male patient I thought that I don't need this now but he really made things easy and I'm looking forward to outstanding results . If your spending you time and money in making you look great..you have to give his office a call...Its your body do the right thing.....
Dr. McNeese is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
Verdugo Hills Hospital
38 Years Experience
Baylor College of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
Dr. Stephen McNeese accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions2701 W Alameda Ave, Burbank, CA
Dr. Stephen McNeese is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Burbank, CA.