Dr. Stephen H Metropol Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen H Metropol?

think twice before scheduling surgery with Dr Metropole........

Dr Metropole performed a double mastectomy on me and assured me that the nipple sparing mastectomy would not be a problem. Well it was--I completely lost 1 nipple & If it wasn't for the excellent care and patience from my plastic surgeon, I do not know where I would be. I have now had 9 additional surgeries to fix the problems caused by Dr Metropole. I had 1 visit with him after my mastectomy & even though he saw the growing scabs on my skin (because of bloodflow) he said that I was in good hands with my plastic surgeon. He basically did not tell me why my skin was scabbing and he now did not know if the nipple sparing had worked. Even after my plastic surgeon ran into him a few weeks later & told him about what was happening--I never heard another word from my surgeon.

Excellent Physician

Best Doctor ever. Made a very uncomfortable situation as comfortable as possible. Please try him!

surgery

He is a great doctor. Removed my gallbadder. Hardly left any scars. And I was up and about the next day. Has a great bedside manner. Just love him. So likeable.

Wonderful Surgeon!

I couldn't ask for a better doctor. Other doctors have commented on the excellence of the work he did on me. Bedside manner is excellent.

He was SUCH an awesome doctor!! He showed up just when I needed him for emergency surgery and was such a nice person to deal with on the follow up! He was more than willing to help with anything questions I had about the procedure! And my appt actually started ON TIME!! Highly recommend:)

An Excellent Physician and Staff

I have seen Dr. Metropol a couple of times as a patient myself but have watched as he has cared for family members and friends over the years as well as observing his knowledge and skills through my work association with him through Palmetto Health. He is truly a wonderful physican and person.