Dr. Stephen Michigan Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Michigan?

Over 8 years of seeing him and I love him!

Posted on January 15th, 2017

I was diagnosed with bladder cancer in 2008. After surgery and treatments over the years, I still go for an annual Cystoscopy. Although his bed side manner is lacking, I have grown to trust him and appreciate him.

Do not see him.

Posted on February 19th, 2014

By far the most arrogant, rude, condescending, dismissive, incompetent, insane, little man I have ever had this misfortune to meet. He is a total and complete medical malpractice suit just waiting to happen. I was totally appalled by the lack of professionalism, the total dismissiveness of the entire appointment, the lack of exam, and the 15 minute lecture on how the hereditary, life long, chronic issue I came to Urology Associates of Savannah to be treated for was most likely misdiagnosed and treated when I was a child and throughout my adult life. How he could even remotely even utter that statement since he NEVER EVEN EXAMINED ME I will never know. I will never set foot in that practice again. And I will make sure everyone I know also does not go there. He is the worst doctor I have ever met. If there were a negative rating, I would give it to him.

Posted on March 24th, 2012

Dr Michigan was the only Urologist in my last 3 that correctly identified a medication I was taking as a problem!

johnrushing50@yahoo.com

Posted on November 5th, 2011

dr. michigan has prescibed injection medication ( tri-mix) as a treatment for my (e d ) . this product works but the lasting effect is only minimal as ...

Non competent

Posted on October 11th, 2011

Patient with a UTI for 6 weeks (who tested positive for UTIs and an enlarged prostate went to see Dr. Michigan. Patient needed to find out why he still had UTI, and why his prostate was enlarged and why catherization was a problem. The Dr. did no testing, asked no questions about the issues, and simply went with a report written by another Dr. that said the patient has dementia. Problems of UTI and prostate remain unsolved.

Not the doctor for Urogynecological care!

Posted on May 9th, 2011

Personally my experience was very lack luster and disappointing. His bedside manner was dry, he provided very little eye contact and did not portray a caring demeanor. I very much felt like "just a chart" and my input was invaluable.

Caveat Emptor

Posted on March 29th, 2009

Dr. Micigan performed a prostate biopsy without providing antibiotic beforehand and I got a bad prostate infection. When I called his office for help his office staff told me he said "you can't possibly have an infection. You must have the flu. Go see your family doctor." Four doctors, including the emergency room doctor, confirmed the prostate infection. It took nine months of treatment to get rid of it.

Posted on December 16th, 2017