Dr. Stephen Milner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Milner?

God sent angel

In an fire explosion accident 45% of my body was burnt with second and third degree burns. Both my legs and hands were burnt. I was taken Bayview burn center. Eighteen months ago, it was unknown if I would survive or would even walk again. Dr. Milner saved my life. He has done several reconstructive surgeries on my legs. And now I am living and able to walk. And my hands look so much better now. I follow his recommendations to the letter. He is very compassionate human; always working hard with the patient's highest good in mind. He spends quality time with the patients. And he is so much fun. Even my pain level is 8 on a scale of 10, I instantly feel better as soon as he enters the room. By the time I leave his office, I am laughing my heart out. I believe he has supernatural healing powers in his energies. And I request Dr. Milner to please keep up the good work, always. And I wish him bestest :)

He saved my life.

In 2009 following serious wound Dr. Milner saved my life. The doctor has an excellent relationship with patients and staff. He is a gifted teacher not only of staff but of patients. I am forever thankful .

Wonderful surgeon and staff... will spread the word thank you all so much.

Dr. Stephen Milner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.