Dr. Stephen J Mittelstaedt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen J Mittelstaedt?

Outstanding!

My wife is 19 weeks pregnant and we had to make the tough decision to proceed with surgery to remove her gallbladder due to gall stones and attacks. Our original doctor had an emergency and couldn't perform the surgery today, and Dr. Mittelstaedt stepped in to perform. This turned out to be such a blessing in disguise! Dr. Mittelstaedt was very informative and friendly with both of us before and after surgery. He was sure to answer any question that we had and wanted for us to be comfortable before proceeding. After surgery, he personally came and checked on her multiple times and was very attentative to her needs. Dr. Mittelstaedt along with his staff treated us with care and concern, putting both my wife's needs as well as our baby's above all! And they did so with a smile! This guy is everything that a surgeon should be and more!

The Best General Surgeon in the Upstate

Amazing

Dr Mittlestaedt was amazing! He is the first doctor to listen with ears that hear and really helped me make educated decisions about my surgery. He informed me of everything regarding procedures before hand. We really appreciated how he was the first Dr to seem like he want to help improve my quality of life! Thank you Doctor! More medical proffesionals and doctors should learn from this fine surgeon.

Awesome surgeon and team

I entered into ER with complicated diverticulitis. I had an abscess and rupture of my colon. He was on call. Got there quickly, did surgery quickly and did a great job. He explained everything well and followed up with my wife right after surgery. One of my nurses said that he also asked about me while there to see how I was doing. I am very grateful to him as this was a very dangerous condition. I have never seen him in his office but I would not hesitate to.

The Best

I recently had to have surgery and Dr. Mittelstaedt was the one who was the one on call and did it. WOW!!! I'm so thankful it was him. He explained exactly what was going to be done so that I completely understood what to expect. He wanted to know my questions and answered them to the fullest. Bedside manner is amazing. Treated me I'm sure the way he would have wanted to be treated. I "Highly" recommend him. If I ever have to have surgery again.....this is who I want to do it. Family was totally impressed. Thank you Dr. Mittelstaedt!

Excellent surgeon! Not only was he very intelligent, he had the best bedside manner of any doctor I have ever visited.