2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Mock?

Rude and dismissive

I brought my husband, who has dementia and had developed a problem of needing to urinate up to a dozen times each night and urinated over 2 liters each night, to see Dr. Mock. I was incredibly disappointed because Dr. Mock was so dismissive of us and implied that he had more important patients to attend to. He even asked me "Do you even know what urology is?" I said "the study of the bladder among other things." Which it is. When I told him that I considered us to be in a health crisis since I needed to get up a dozen times a night with him to help him use the urinal bottle and we were both dangerously sleep deprived, he left the room and didn't come back for over 30 minutes and then said that he couldn't help us. It was frustrating to be treated so curtly.

Erectile Dysfunction

Dr. Stephen Mock is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Everett, WA.