Dr. Stephen Montoya Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Montoya?

Best doctor in Las Vegas

Posted on May 13th, 2016

Dr. Montoya has been my doctor since 1990. He is the best doctor who has an awesome bedside manner. He cares about his patients and knows what he is doing.

Posted on August 12th, 2015

I'm pregnant with my second child and I'm so happy having Dr Montoya by my side, he is so professional and takes really good care of me, always answers all the questions I have.

Unprofessional, apparently the patient isn't his concern

Posted on February 13th, 2015

He came in and just rushed thru in 4 minutes for an annual when I explained I hadn't had one in about 5 years. I've never had such a poor excuse for a breast exam before, maybe all the other Dr.s on earth are wrong they should all just run their hand straight up the breast once and a little tap on the underarm. I had explained I had a lot of pain at base of breast and ribs and was concerned, all he could say is if I was worried I should do something about it. I thought that's why I was there! He obviously didn't want to help me and had preconceived ideas rather than an open mind to view the patient as a Dr. I was scared something was wrong but he acted like I didn't deserve his time, very unprofessional.

Posted on April 2nd, 2013

I had a terrible experience with this doctor! I almost died on my delivery day because eventhough I told him a million times all my symptoms he couldn't figure out I was anemic. The result was I lost a ton of blood with the c-section, had to have a couple transfusions and almost didn't make it! All because he never listened to me, everything was "normal" for him. Oh and after he did the c-section, he never came back to check on me. I definitely NOT recommend him.

great

Posted on January 31st, 2013

Posted on September 13th, 2012

Dr. Montoya tried to put me on Procardia for non existent hypertension at 12 weeks pregnant. Switched to Dr. Jameson and had the best experience of my life. D

Montoya Great ! Office mngr Rude !

Posted on July 5th, 2011

I was seeing Montoya as 2nd opinion. He was referred by co-worker. He's very nice, excellent attitude. We had discussed surgery plans. he then " warned" me "Do not argue with the scheduler". What does that mean?! I found out scheduler DID HAVE ATTITUDE PROBLEM. Called back to complain about it. Next day office mngr gave me a suspicous story and told me HER AND DR. MONTOYA agreed to " dismiss me. Beware ladies.

Posted on September 21st, 2010

Dr. Montoya is the best OB ever! He was such a caring professional as well as very knowledgable! Will definitely use him again and again for our pregnancies!!

Posted on August 20th, 2016