Dr. Stephen P Moon Is this you?

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Stephen P Moon?

saved my life.

Horrible !

We were sent here, as it was the closest hospital, after a car accident. My daughter and myself were both patients. I may as well not have existed. I practically had to bed for them to look at the cuts on me. The doctor came into our room and practically shouted all my prior medical records for everyone to hear. It was incredibly humiliating.My daughter, thankfully was treated well by the staff. But this doctor scared her by being horribly rude to her.

I will never be going back to this hospital, due to this doctor. He does not have cutiouse bed side manner, and does not explaine things well. I ended up leaving feeling worse than when I came in, Fever, and cramping worse than when I enterd the hospital. On top of all of this he was rude to my family member.