Dr. Stephen J Moses Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Stephen J Moses?

Best Rhematologist ever!!!

I came to Dr. Moses after seeing another Dr. For several years. And I was so please. Stayed with him I believe 7 yrs. What I loved most was his bedside manor and that your time was very important. Your concerns became his. He recalled everything you said . I was DX with Lupus and had been on meds for years but DR. Moses always felt i was mis-diagnoised and after years he proved it with a lab out of California that indeed I did not. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. If you are looking for a doctor and on the fence stop looking. Dr. Moses is very conservative with giving out medication and that is so important. His patients are number one always.

Superb Care

Great Caring Doctor who helped me continue with a productive life. Pain free..Thank You

Went to him B/C Prev RA doc no longer accepted UHC,. He told me my prev RA doc was NG,. My last visit w/Moses, he says I have fibro not chronic infamm or MCTD, even after 6 yrs of numerous test (XR's, blood test, including DNA strand). He refused to accept other doc records, I refused new med (told him me & freind of mine, his patient also discussed bad side effects (wt gain,) he said my friend is the one that needs to worry about weight gain). That was last straw. (At 1st visit to last Chronic inflamm is under control but back/hip arthritis is very painful////. he keeps saying all ur inflamm #'s are good, I knew that, he just kept asking me to come in ev/3 months. Each time disrespecting prev RA doc/Doc that injecs my back/then my friend.

Old fashion Doctor

I was very impressed! Dr. Moses took the time to explain everything to me. His professional knowledge and manner made me feel like I was in the right Doctor's office.

Very Thorough and caring

Dr. Moses has been a tremendous help for my grandmother through painful bouts of rheumatoid arthritis. Would highly recommend.