Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stephen M Nagy II has the following 2 specialties
- Allergy & Immunology
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Stephen M Nagy II has the following 11 expertise
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Hay Fever
- Food Allergies
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Watery Eyes
Dr. Stephen M Nagy II has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Stephen M Nagy II is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
Dr. Nagy is one of the most concerned, caring doctors I have ever been too. He takes time with you, listens to you and really cares. I would have never had my asthma under control or been diagnosed with sleep apnea if I hadn't gone to Dr. Nagy. Have you ever been able to talk to your doctor on the phone, well this is one doctor than you can actually talk to. God bless you Dr. Nagy.
I went into this office with regrets after reading reviews, however my experience was very different from the prior reviews! I waited no more than 5 minutes when the Dr. himself came and got me from the waiting area. He sat down with me and did a very complete check into my background; I felt like he was genuinely interested in my health and me as a person. I had several tests done, some of which were inconclusive, so Dr. Nagy promptly referred me to other facilities for various testing. I walked into this office completely miserable with allergies, and I haven't had any problems since starting the prescription Dr. Nagy put me on. Also, he took time after the tests it explain the situation. This was by far one of the better experiences I've had with a Dr.
I would not recommend Dr. Stephen Nagy. He is a not a good doctor. He doesn't care about his patients only the money part of collecting his dues especially in the legal court system when his billing department is not right. I first consider him a good doctor, but my personal experience with him has been nothing but worst. Also, he keeps your medical records and will not release them. Please make copies of all your medical records. Thank you.
Several years ago I had a terrible hive outbreak that lasted several weeks, I was miserable. My primary doctor at the time was useless. A friend suggested I call Dr. Nagy. I left a message on a Saturday hoping to hear from his staff on Monday. He called me back that night and opened his office just to see me on Sunday morning. He gave me medicine that stopped the problem within 24 hours. His daughter shares his office and she is wonderful as well. You couldn't ask for better care.
54 Years Experience
Tufts University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1964
Uc Davis Medical Center
Dr. Stephen M Nagy II accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsStephen M Nagy Ii Md Inc, 4801 J St Ste A, Sacramento, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Stephen M Nagy II in this video.
Dr. Stephen M Nagy II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sacramento, CA.