Dr. Stephen Nagy II Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Nagy II?

He is the most thorough doctor I have ever seen. I trust him completely!

Posted on February 24th, 2017

Amazing doctor

Posted on June 16th, 2014

Dr. Nagy is one of the most concerned, caring doctors I have ever been too. He takes time with you, listens to you and really cares. I would have never had my asthma under control or been diagnosed with sleep apnea if I hadn't gone to Dr. Nagy. Have you ever been able to talk to your doctor on the phone, well this is one doctor than you can actually talk to. God bless you Dr. Nagy.

A great experience

Posted on June 26th, 2013

I went into this office with regrets after reading reviews, however my experience was very different from the prior reviews! I waited no more than 5 minutes when the Dr. himself came and got me from the waiting area. He sat down with me and did a very complete check into my background; I felt like he was genuinely interested in my health and me as a person. I had several tests done, some of which were inconclusive, so Dr. Nagy promptly referred me to other facilities for various testing. I walked into this office completely miserable with allergies, and I haven't had any problems since starting the prescription Dr. Nagy put me on. Also, he took time after the tests it explain the situation. This was by far one of the better experiences I've had with a Dr.

Former Patient of Dr. Stephen Nagy

Posted on June 3rd, 2012

I would not recommend Dr. Stephen Nagy. He is a not a good doctor. He doesn't care about his patients only the money part of collecting his dues especially in the legal court system when his billing department is not right. I first consider him a good doctor, but my personal experience with him has been nothing but worst. Also, he keeps your medical records and will not release them. Please make copies of all your medical records. Thank you.

The man is a saint

Posted on June 12th, 2010

Several years ago I had a terrible hive outbreak that lasted several weeks, I was miserable. My primary doctor at the time was useless. A friend suggested I call Dr. Nagy. I left a message on a Saturday hoping to hear from his staff on Monday. He called me back that night and opened his office just to see me on Sunday morning. He gave me medicine that stopped the problem within 24 hours. His daughter shares his office and she is wonderful as well. You couldn't ask for better care.

Posted on September 14th, 2015