Dr. Stephen S Newton Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Stephen S Newton?

I have had to reschedule my son's appointment several times because Dr. Newton is only in town two days of the week. My son is in high school and it's difficult to get him out of school. They refuse to see us now and even have us down as a no-show, which never occurred. I am a health care provider myself and have referred numerous pediatric patients to Dr. Newton but I will no longer be referring to him. I am very disappointed and he apparently thinks he is the only ENT specialist in this area. He is sorely mistaken.

Seasonal Allergies

Get the facts about seasonal allergies, including the different types, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.