Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Steve A Nickisch
Steve A Nickisch is a Doctor primarily located in Bozeman, MT. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 6
He should never be allowed to perform any surgery on a human again ! He destroyed me and many others without repairing the rectoseal that he caused yet blamed me and other patients for his incompetent work. He is never accountable for his mistakes. He left many victims devastated in Montana when he fled to Georgia to hide under an illusion as a prophecy! Look in the records of MMLP st how many lives he destroyed for yourselves.
I am having infections and bladder problems from the sling the doctor put in me. I fear now for my life and what I am going to do? I have heard about all kinds of death and problems with these and extremely difficult to remove. I have been told by a doctor it is like trying to get gum out of hair. Dr, Nickish also didn't leave even one ovary and they were fine; no disease. He left the decision to me but told me they were not worth keeping, I listened to him and trusted him. I let him take everything over a fibroid tumor that they shrink now with an injection. I then needed hormone replacement, but had side affects from the pharmaceutical patch so I had to go to bio Identical hormones just to get my life back. It costs me a lot to get them and to get help. Do not let this happen to you! I was not told of the risks with the bladder sling . I have a nightmare now.
Steve A Nickisch accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions905 Highland Blvd, Bozeman, MT
Steve A Nickisch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bozeman, MT.