3.6

Have you seen Dr. Stephen P Nimbargi?

GREAT OFFICE

AWESOME OFFICE STAFF AND DOCTORS!!!!

Great Office

Great staff and awesome doctor. Came back was an old patient things have changed for the better.

Awesome New Doc

What a great office. Staff is great and the Doc is very caring and listens to you.

beware!!!!!

Never will go back to this office /doctor. I changed primary doctor. Dr was going to call in prescription for a 10 day of antibiotics but only called in 5 days. Called office for two days and then I went to both office locations and they were closed up.....

Horrible

We were given this doctor by our insurance company we go to the orange city office, there office is small its dirty the chairs are old and full of bacteria. you wait for ever to get seen plus you have to share the office visits with adults this doctor is not a full pediatrician, when ever we go we never see the same doctor actually don't even know the actual doctor its a gamble when you go as to what doctor you get to see, you never get follow ups and have to guess if children's shot are up to date they have no walking even though the office is empty. has of now we are looking to leave this awful doctor.

horrible doctor

Patient

The worst doctor I have ever encountered. He has no interest in his patients or their care. DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR...RUN, RUN AWAY FAST!!!

dr visit

it was pleasant

Office smells like smoke . I made an appointment and it was not put in their system. They made me wait until after they were done seeing patients that came in after me and scheduled after me. She did not try to make me feel better. The receptionist constantly asked me questions openly in front of other people instead of asking me to come to the window. The front area is dirty. The floor is nasty and it's early in the morning. I am looking for a new doctor office. I am not use to this ridiculous service.

I have been going there since my son was born and he doesn't make me feel comfortable and the other doctor that sees your child when he is away they don't agree and would give me conflicting diagnosis. the front desk lady was amazing always nice and she was great. i am searching now for a new ped.

Dr. Stephen P Nimbargi is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Altamonte Springs, FL.

Dr. Stephen P Nimbargi Is this you?