Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- Tardive Dyskinesia Facts about Tardive Dyskinesia, including symptoms and treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stephen G Noffsinger has the following 2 specialties
- Forensic Psychiatry
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
- Personality Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Illness
- Manic Depressive Disorder
- Forensic Psychiatry
- Mood Disorders
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Clinical Depression
- Bipolar Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
He is one of the most arrogant individuals I have ever met. He was nearly an hour late the one and only time I saw him. It was clear he did not care about me in the slightest. He certainly made sure I had the check though. I would never recommend him to anyone. He is a disgrace to the medical profession.
Dr. Noffsinger is the consummate professional and was very helpful for my son. He is very intelligent and insightful and wants the best for his patients. He is upfront about treatment options and expected outcomes. He spends a lot of time with his patients and carefully explained complicated information to me. He is a genuine and sincere person and was quick to follow-up and check on us.
I would not recommend this quy to anyone. He talks disrespectfully about other well respected Docs, he seems to be in it for only the money and tends to think the very worst of his patients. Too much education yet little to no common sense. Appears to be on a power trip and his arrogance makes it difficult to feel comfortable with him. Just not a likable person at all.
31 Years Experience
Northeastern Ohio University College Of Medicine And Pharmacy
Graduated in 1987
Metrohealth Medical Center
Dr. Stephen G Noffsinger accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUniversity Hospitals Ambulatory Psychiatric Clinic, 10524 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Stephen G Noffsinger in this video.
Dr. Stephen G Noffsinger is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.