Dr. Stephen L Nord Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Stephen L Nord?

Doctor More did my total knee replacement surgery, I'm still recovering from the surgery. Had it done on 11-13-2015. I have been in lot's of pain before I was sent to him. He was the only one who knew what was wrong with my knee. He also was the one who caught my fiance tear in his tendon. My opinion he is a great doctor

Patient

I had a torn meniscus he saw the MRI and scheduled Surgery for me. It has been 2 weeks post op. I am still in the same amount of pain and there is still the same amount of swelling. I went to see him today and he would hardly answer my questions .. He answered 2 questions and left the room because I was asking questions he was not prepared to answer or did not want to answer. They left me in the room for 10-15 minutes wondering if I was done or not .. I got up and walked outside the room asking If I was done. I asked if he would prescribe the ice machine for me ..He said he is not an ice person so he would not recommend it. I wonder if they taught bed side manner in doctor school cause he sucks at it.

Horrible, idiot doctor

He was extremely demeaning and rude, and was flirting and hitting on me and I'm only thirteen! He needs crutches to walk, yet they allow him to do surgery. When he was going through the MRI, he didn't even know where the cervical area of the spine ended and the thoracic began...and he's doing surgery. He made my mom feel like she was crazy and the pain was in her head and provided no direction whatsoever. We had to wait over two hours and had to endure his stupidity for ten minutes before he walked out the door.

Very knowledgeable about shoulder injuries. He has been very prompt with appts. Explained my injury in a way i could understand it. Helped me deal with the headache of workmans comp. Have surgery schedualed and he has put me at ease about it. Great doctor. Smart and even showed me th pics and explained how myvshouldervwill be fixed. Highly recommend him.

Relationship Manger

Never returned my call even know I called and left msg. 4 times, I scheduled appt. to see him, he came in late, was very short and wanted me to get out of there ASAP so he can go to the next patient. If you can read this review prior to seeing him I would recomend not to waits your time. Also, when I sugessted a particular test -per another doctor, Dr. Nord said that test cost $3,000 I'm not going to recomend that. Worst doctor ever.

He preformed shoulder and knee replacements on my 76 year old mother she is doing great . thanks doc!

Poor bedside manner

I spoke to Dr. Nord on the phone when he was an on-call doc over the weekend. His bedside manner over the phone was very poor. I was looking for medical advice regarding pain control after a surgery and he was quick to judge and slow to give helpful suggestions. I understand with the high level of prescription medication abuse in this culture it is important to be weary of calls regarding pain control. However, I felt he was being accusatory rather than helpful. After this short frustrating encounter with him I will never use him again or refer him to anyone.