Dr. Stephen T Nowicki Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen T Nowicki?

He knows his people

I loved that this doctor didn't talk down to my daughter, he spoke to her AS the PATIENT and me as the caregiver, he pulled her into her care plan and ensured she understood and was comfortable with the treatment plan. He empowered her to speak up about her own concerns, and feelings, and the issues she experiences without getting the info solely from me, her mom. I loved that because he included her it gave her hope that she won't feel this way forever and things will get better. He explained to me current scientific data regarding her issues, and what has been found to be helpful and what they are still working on, and it let me know that he is current on his research and isn't the type of doctor who will sit in his training and stand by it even when new information comes. I appreciate his humor and kid style of speaking to make my shy daughter come out of her shell a little bit.

Best Doctor!

Dr. Nowicki is just amazing! He has helped our family and our son beyond what I ever expected.

Dr. Stephen T Nowicki is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Woodland, CA.