Dr. Stephen Obaid Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Obaid?

Cdiff Infection

Posted on February 25th, 2015

I was in the hospital and had my gall bladder removed. While in the hospital I got an infection, which was not getting better with the anti-biotics that I was taking. Dr. Obaid was called in, and he was able to come up with an anti-biotic that treated the infection. I am very thankful for his expertise.

Thankful

Posted on November 28th, 2013

Dr. Stephen R. Obaid helped to save my life this autumn when I was hospitalized with sepsis. He was an elegant, restrained man who did not spend much time at my bedside. I did not care. He was not there to hold my hand but to apply his knowledge of infections and their treatment. I survived. I am very grateful to him.

Poor Diagnostician

Posted on July 28th, 2013

I went to this doctor for years. He just kept saying there is nothing to do for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. It took me at least 6 years later to finally find someone who helped me and found that I had an immune deficiency due to virus' and multiple infections that this stupid doctor never found. I am suffering the consequences of his lack of medical care.

Birth Control