Dr. Stephen F Osborn Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Stephen F Osborn?

Dr. Osborn has completed 3 surgeries on me over the past 8 years and I have been very pleased. He is outstanding in every way and I would recommend him to any of my friends. I would give him a rating of 5.

The best Back surgery Doctor

He is my back surgery doctor, I have seen him still, he is the best. Recently my left heel is hurt and he advised me to buy Asics shoe that I never wear this brand before and buy Superfeet insert. I bought Asics gel-nimbus 19 and green superfeet, after wearing 2 weeks, My heel is hurt less and it also makes my back more stable, really surprises me, I should say "WOW".

Confident treatment

I sustained multiple serious injuries while working on a construction site. Dr. Osborn's Attentive diagnosis and treatment and Highest Surgical skills have given me back my quality of living

Sincere care of raptured Achilles’ tendon

Dr. Osborn performed a perfect surgery and took a sincere care of my raptured Achilles’ tendon. I really appreciate his and Kimberly’s warm support.

Takes the time to help you understand your injury.

Dr. Osborn takes more time to explain his reasoning than any doctor I've ever had. He made sure I understood everything about my injury. This included a deep dive into the mechanics of blood flow and why it was important to ice my wrist between 4 and 8 times a day (he's clearly used to having annoying engineers like me as patients). See him if you break a bone or have a sports related injury, because he takes time to analyze and explain your injury as opposed to just getting as many patients in and out of the office as possible.

I have been a patient of Dr. Osborn's for over 25 years, and have always left his office knowing I had his full attention and best care. The few times I have had to see super specialists, he found me the best of the best, even in another state. I have seen physicians in the "big box" medical offices and much prefer the one on one attention you get at Dr. Osborn's office. If you need an orthopedist and want both a great doctor and individualized care, I highly recommend Dr. Stephen Osborn.

Knows what he is doing. Easy to see.

Health Care Worker (Microbiologist)

Besides having great results from my two surgeries, I was most impressed by Dr. Osborn's attention to detail. He is meticulous in all aspects of your treatment and recovery.

Meticulous and knowledgeable

Spends ample time with patients. You never feel rushed. Great doctor. Highly recommend. Nice person.

Excellent Doctor for very unusual patient

Dr. Osborn has taken the time to consult with VA doctors about my particular issues. I've never had a doctor who went to the experts to get more information about my situation. Truly unusual.

Great doc, not just for sports injuries

I saw Dr. Osborn for a shoulder injury. Unlike a lot of his patients, this was not sports related but a house cleaning injury! I hurt my shoulder scrubbing the shower over 2 years ago. I ignored it for the most part, and at one point saw a different orthopedist. The other doc did a 5 minute exam and said I could have an x-ray if I wanted to. Since he didn't think the x-ray would show anything I decided to pass. Nothing more was done but the pain never left. I finally saw Dr. Osborn and after a 40+ minute exam, lots of questions and physical tests, he sent me for x-rays (4 images.) The results showed a bone spur but were inconclusive. I then had an MRI which showed 2 bones spurs which pinch when my shoulder rolls forward, a great deal of inflammation, arthritis and bursitis. Dr. Osborn was amazed that I am not a volleyball or basketball player because you don't expect this level of severity from cleaning your house. I am undergoing treatment and thus far have avoided surgery. Not only do I physically feel better, but mentally I don't feel insane regarding this consistent pain. As much as I did not like hearing the list of things wrong with my shoulder, it did validate the fact that something really was wrong. I'm glad he was not dismissive like my previous doctor.

I never write reviews, but I was prompted to by this very negative experience. The worst doctors visit of my life. I am a competitive runner and went to see him about hip pain having been recommended by someone I know. He spent the first ten minutes after he walked in the door talking about how much he hated my college (I was wearing a college running shirt) when he went there for a medical conference. It's located in a small, relatively poor town and it seemed that his economic situation made him superior to the locals. In terms of my injury, he interrupted me multiple times (once or twice so that he could return to how much he hated my college) while I was trying to explain how/what I was feeling. When I used the word "piriformis" he insulted my intelligence and told me that I should stop trying to use google to diagnose myself. Piriformis is a relatively common running related muscle. Ultimately, he told me he didn't know what was wrong with me and ordered and MRI. I will not be going back. I do not advise giving this man your business.