Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stephen P Bradley has the following 2 specialties
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Stephen P Bradley has the following 5 expertise
Dr. Stephen P Bradley has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 8
Dr Bradley has bent over backwards to help me. He is such an easy doctor to be honest with. He looked me over the first time. He suggested simple things I could do. 4 out of 5 of the tests he recomended showed some deficiency. my thyroid problem I knew nothing of. Three other embarasing problems he had me test for needed fixing and he fixed three and we are making positive changes for the last. He is in great shape and has me walking. A fine man and tries to get to know one without prying. Very discerning and kind.
I am so happy with DR.Bradley.He is inspiring in terms of His own health habits.He is very compassionate and follows through on all aspects of patient care.He is very aware of the importance of eating large amounts of fruits and vegetables which I believe is essential.He's upbeat and positive which makes me feel like I can get healthier and stronger.I'm really impressed!!!RR
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
41 Years Experience
University Of Hawaii John A Burns School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
New York Medical College
Dr. Stephen P Bradley accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsLake Slvrado Crdovascular Consultants, 5375 Lakeshore Blvd, Lakeport, CA
Dr. Stephen P Bradley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lakeport, CA.