Dr. Stephen P Lang Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Stephen P Lang?

In a hurry

For the first several years, Dr Lang seemed to listen closely and take the time to evaluate my family's needs. We now seem to encounter little thought process associated to our conditions. There have been several times where thorough investigation into health concerns we have had, were seemingly cut short, so conditions were not caught as early as possible. He has turned an annual physical into just getting prescriptions renewed, with little other evaluation. Three times I have had to ask about follow up items from the prior visits, rather than him resolving these. Each visit now seems scripted, with little original thought process or evaluation. He's a nice guy, but needs to get recommitted to his practice. Lab person (Julie) is as cold and unfriendly as a person can get. She does nothing but complain. One time she insisted on proceeding with a lab test that I warned her was not correct as explained to me. She treated me as an idiot. Later I got a call from Lang, indicating his apology for her running the wrong tests.

Barbara Kelly

Best physician I have ever known. I am a nurse and have worked with hundreds of doctors over the years and he is truly concerned about his patients. He is not a drug pusher and will refer you to the best specialist when needed. He returns phone calls promptly, researches medical information when necessary, and always does a physical exam. He is actually my husband's doctor but I have attend every appointment and advocate for my husband. I went alone to see Dr Lang when my husband was dx with lung cancer. He set my mind at ease and gave me great information. My husband would not be alive now if it wasn't for DR Lang ordering a chest x-ray when my husband presented with cold like symptoms. But knowing my husband's history he thought it was necessary. Dr Lang is a rare breed in this day and age.

Great Physician

Never makes you feel as if he is in a hurry. Always listens and asks questions and answers any questions I have. I am an RN and have always felt entirely comfortable that I am getting excellent care from a Physician who cares about his patients.

Dr. Lang listens well and really cares about his patients. The staff is always friendly!

I've been a patient of Dr. Lang since moving to Indianapolis! I've had nothing but positive experiences. To me, he's one of the best Dr's in Indianapolis hands down. He's very caring and extremely informative. He's never misdiagnosed or led me down the wrong path. The only thing that gets a low grade is appointments. Please set aside time for same day appointments so if you're sick and need to be seen, but not urgent enough to go to ER, you can be squeezed in...

great doctor but slowest staff in the world

I think dr lang is a great md and i have no compliant but his staff is so slow when it comes to anything from paperwork to refills on meds that they make the goverment look fast and if u call them it slows down even more so much so that while I have nothng but good to say about him. I found a new doctor

A highly competent, compassionate doctor

Dr. Lang acted as the doctor coordinating among the specialists when a member of our family was very ill. He was highly competent and compassionate, and he did his utmost to help us. Highest possible recommendation.

Very satisfied so far

Dr. Lang has been my doctor for seven months and I have seen him about four times. He has been professional and kind. I have found that he listens to me and does not jump to immediate conclusions. I am very satisfied to date.

Horribly Dr. And staff

Dr. Lang talks too much and does not listen to your concerns and blows you off in a rush. Wants to test for everything and how you keep coming back and not getting anywhere. Staff is rude!

Very convenient location for appointments, but have been mis-diagnosed a few times. Does lots of tests and has a wait and see attitude, then runs tests again...wait and see what changes.

Dr. Fail

Dr. Lang is, without question, the worst doctor my family has ever seen. We began using him out of sure convenience of location and quickly learned that it was a horrible choice. He has misdiagnosed us numerous times and when we see him he is very short in conversation. I wouldnt recommend him to anyone.