Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stephen P Lester has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Stephen P Lester has the following 28 expertise
- Anal Ulcer (Fissure in Ano)
- Inguinal Hernia
- Gastrectomy (Stomach Removal)
- Thyroid Gland Removal (Thyroidectomy)
- Abdominal Hernia
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastrostomy (PEG)
- Diaphragmatic Hernia
- Hiatal Hernia
- Modified Radical Mastectomy
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Carcinoma)
- Negative-Pressure Wound Therapy
- Squamous Cell Cancer
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Splenectomy)
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy
Dr. Stephen P Lester has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Stephen P Lester is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 32
My experience with Dr. Lester has been nothing short of amazing. His thoroughness with his patients is second to none and his bed side manner is also great! He makes his rounds early in the morning and doesn't make you wait for ever to see him. Hoping I never have to have surgery again, but if I do he's my man!!
I went to the ER needing my appendix removed, not knowing who my surgeon would be. When I met Dr. Lester, he was wonderful - very kind, listened to my concerns, and explained the surgery. The surgery went well, and my post-op visit with him was equally as outstanding. I highly recommend Dr. Lester and his entire staff. Everyone was kind, courteous and helpful.
My experience with Dr. Lester exceeded my expectations. I am a veteran. Therefore I have personally experienced both ends of the medical service spectrum. From the very worst to the best. Frankly, After contemplating my treatment by Dr. Lester and his staff, I have been unable to arrive at any area that needs improvement. I would personally recommend Dr. Lester and Surgery Associates of N. Texas to any of my family or friends in need of the services they provide.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
15 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Stephen P Lester accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSurgery Associates Of North Texas, 3322 Colorado Blvd Ste 101, Denton, TX
Dr. Stephen P Lester is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Denton, TX.