Dr. Stephen P Moenning Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen P Moenning?

A Dr whomismworth his weight in gold

Dr. Moenning is the best. He has a warm and caring bedside manner. He explains things thouroughly and doesn't make you feel rushed or like another number. During a recent 19 day stay at Cape Coral hospital, he was the only consistant in all of the chaos. I highly highly recommend him.

He is he best

Miracle worker! Performed Painfree Hemorrhoidectomy!!! Great bedside manners.

Has a colonoscopy factory. Does not speak with patients prior to procedure. He forgot to do a biopsy for his suggested diagnosis. 60 seconds with patient would go a long way to help him do a comprehensive procedure. He needs to watch Patch Adams. His staff are fabulous.

Dr. Moenning saved my Dad's life. He's a great doctor!

Dr. Moenning saved my father's life. I was with my dad for all of his appointments. Dr. Moenning is a double board certified surgeon, general surgery and colon-and-rectal surgery. His knowledge and experience are extensive and he accurately evaluated my father's problem, accurately reviewed all of the medical history and records. It was easy to see that Dr. Moenning is a compassionate man. As a doctor he took time to talk with my dad and he was able to explain what my dad was experiencing. We were able to understand him because he spoke in a way we could understand and he made sure that all of our questions were answered. Dr. Moenning only ordered medical tests which were necessary. We have been to other specialists in big cities, none of whom seemed to know how to diagnose and treat with the kind of accuracy as Dr. Moenning. Few doctors take the time, especially specialists, to really listen to their patients. Dr. Moenning made sure that Dad understood what was going on and made sure his questions were answered. Even when we came for follow-up visits, Dr. Moenning was truly interested and cared to make sure Daddy's questions were answered. Dr. Moenning is so easy to understand. His staff was great too! If it wasn't for Dr. Moenning, I doubt my dad would still be alive.

Slow indecisive poor bed side manner. Abusive to staff.

Dr. Stephen P Moenning is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cape Coral, FL.