Dr. Sstephen P Nguyen Is this you?

1.5

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Sstephen P Nguyen?

over medicated

I must say that the nurse was not as professional as I would have liked her to be. Also about three different people would pop their heads in and out of the room, making me more uncomfortable. I was so sick after the Colonoscopy. I vomited all the way home and then slept until past 6p.m. I was drowsy for about three days. I got one follow up call. I am still waiting for my papers saying what was done and the prognosis. When I was vomiting on the way home, I used the bag with my paper work in it and had to disregard those papers. I called the office on the 23rd to have them send me new release papers, still I have not received them. I also feel the Dr. should have done a follow up call, being that I only saw him for the procedure and never before or after. This office could certainly be more professional. I had a Colonoscopy before with Dr. Vicky Yang in Atherton. I must say from beginning to end I couldn't have asked for a more professional staff. Kaiser folks could learn a few things...just saying.

awful

does not give the time of day to patients

Mediocre

Seems rushed and not fully listening. Makes assumption that age is more a problem than on going problem since childhood. Quick to diagnose. When I have called back complaining problem is worse or medicion not working, response back is slow. He does have a good PA working in his new office on the 79 that shows more concern and seems to listen.

Dr. Sstephen P Nguyen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Redwood City, CA.