Dr. Stephen P Perry Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Stephen P Perry?

Prefers Delivering Babies to YOUNG women

This Doctor does not like to see older women. He wants to only see younger women of child bearing age. He can take out your female parts but is done with you after that. It was very upsetting to me

Unfortunate end of day C-section :-(

When I was in labor in the hospital I was told that I needed a C-section because I have been at a 5 for a few hours. I agreed not knowing better and found out later that was not a medical reason for a C-section. The Doc stated that he was leaving soon so we should get it done now. Very unfortunate that I didn't do more research before my first birth, but a shame that the doctor used my trust to get a more expensive paycheck on my birth since if another doctor delivered, they would have been paid for my whole pregnancy. Shame Shame Shame! I will say though as far as the surgery, he did a great job. Recovery was not too bad (though worse than my VBAC that had a 2nd degree tear) and the scar is not very visible. He was also gentle when speaking to me during labor. So if you want to have surgery, this is the guy. If you want a vaginal birth, I would stay away.

I couldn't be happier with Dr Perry and the rest of the staff! I wish there was a higher rating than excellent:).

Excellent doctor!

Dr. Perry is an excellent ob-gyn and I've been very pleased with his serives, as well as his office as a whole. I definitely recommend them.

Terrible bedside manner and insensitive. Interrupted both of my appointments to take phone calls and was 15 minutes late even though I was the first Appt. for the day. He was condescending and arrogant when I asked questions and made me uncomfortable. I would never recommend him.

always make you feel you are important

Dr. Perry returns calls quickly and in person. He never ever rushed an appointment, and answered every question.He is kind,gentle,caring,concerened, and patient.The other review is correct it is sometimes hard to get a real person at the office.

love the doctor, hate the office

Often times it's very hard to get thru to a human voice on the phone; the office is one of those that has a menu 'to choose from', but every number you select just gives you another recording. If I didn't like the doctor so much, I would be looking for another just for this reason.