Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen K Patrick
Dr. Stephen K Patrick, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Patrick is affiliated with Memorial Hermann Continuing Care Hospital, Memorial Hermann-Texas Medical Center and Baylor Scott & White Medical Center Irving. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen K Patrick has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Stephen K Patrick has the following 11 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
Dr. Stephen K Patrick has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Stephen K Patrick is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Patrick is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
Texas A&M Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
University Of Texas Health Science Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsMethodist Dallas Medical Center, 1441 N Beckley Ave, Dallas, TX
Dr. Stephen K Patrick is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.