Dr. Stephen R Perry Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen R Perry?

Pleased with Dr. Perry!

His calm demeanor has been very reassuring to us over the years both with our children and with us. He takes a practical approach to medicine including not being afraid to talk about a home remedy that would work. Contrary to another report on here, he doesn't push meds and in fact would rather work to have one off of them.

I have a relative that has Dr Perry as her physician. She is now addicted to pain pills and somehow he keeps giving them to her. He needs to stop. She is suicidal!

Most compassionate Doctor

Dr Perry has been our primary care doc for 14 years. He helped my son with Tourette's get on the right meds that allowed him to graduate college . He recently has worked on my frozen shoulder getting me full mobility after a surgeon had messed up a torn rotator repair. He gave me back full use of my arm. He is the most compassionate doctor and so deserves to be recognized in so many ways. Thank you

Dr. Stephen R Perry is similar to the following 3 Doctors near De Pere, WI.