Dr. Stephen Petteruti Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Petteruti?

RN

Posted on November 2nd, 2017

I had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Petteruti when my husband became gravely ill. He had a huge surgery and also suffers from chrons's disease and has had some of his intestine removed. It was after surgery that he started to fail. He had no appetite, and stopped eating. He weighed 30lbs at 5'8", he fell into a depression. His primary at the time wanted to start him on anti-depressants and there was talk of disability. He was only 50!!! My friend told me to seek the help of Dr. Petteruti. Honestly I had had it with Doctors. I have been working in the hospital setting for almost 30 years and at the time my husband had seen every specialist! But, as I looked at my husband I saw a patient, not the man I married. Frail, week, sad. It broke my heart and brought me to my knees! Out of desperation I made the appointment! First , the man called ME into the office as well. He saw US, we were a team...and he addressed the importance of our relationship!!!!! My husband started on his treatment and within a month, he was back to work. He got his appetite back and was putting on weight!! with in 3 months he was WORKING OUT AT THE GYM!!!!!! it has been more than five years since then and my husband sees Dr. Petteruti once a month for "tune ups" he had NEVER BEEN HEALTHIER! Dr. Petteruti also was able to get him off many of his medications!!!! It may sound odd, but I am glad that he got sick. It sent me to Dr. Petteruti and my husband is healthier than he has ever been!!! To all the nay-sayers out there...sorry, too many people have benefited from his practice. I recommend him to many people!!!! He has an amazing staff and I absolutely love his wife who, I might add is just as caring and helpful!!!! My son sees him now!!! THANKS DR STEVE PETTERUTI

Excellent Intellect and Depth of Knowledge

Posted on October 26th, 2017

I've been a concierge client of Dr. Petteruti for almost 3 years now. His depth of knowledge is remarkable. His bedside manner is even better. I'm proud to be his patient.

Never Felt More Comfortable

Posted on July 25th, 2017

The moment you walk into the office you are immediately relaxed. This is unlike any other offie I have seen. The staff is so friendly and makes you feel they care about your experience. My consult with Dr. Petteruti was thorough and well thought out. He listened to me and we talked for over an hour. I loved that he didn't have a computer in front of him, just a piece of paper to jot down notes. I am now a concierge client for primary care and looking forward to doing some IV vitamin drips.

Attention to the patient first priority

Posted on July 20th, 2017

When you are seeking a physician that genuinely cares about your health and well being, Dr Peteruti does just that. He gives each patient individual attention and truly listens to what is being said. His unique way of addressing health issues is refreshing.

Disappointed

Posted on June 20th, 2017

I went into this office with such high hopes only to be so disappointed. Don't waste your money.

great doctor

Posted on October 14th, 2016

I have always wanted to do some aesthetic medicine but nervous I would look fake and over the top. Dr. Petteruti took the time to sit down with me to show me exactly what I needed to have a natural, youthful look. They even that this camera that shows where all the damage has been. I received an IPL, botox and fillers for my cheeks and nasalabial folds. I couldn't be happier.

Posted on August 10th, 2016

This guy is great and has changed my life. Highly recommended!

Posted on June 29th, 2016

It was a refreshing experience right from the time I walked through the doors of The Drip Bar. I've had more than my share of experiences with doctors and Dr. Stephen Petteruti was kind, compassionate and actually listened. The Vitamin Drip helped my vertigo that I had been living with for the prior two years. I do and will continue to recommend this center to everyone I know!

Have My Life Back

Posted on May 25th, 2016

After starting on bioidentical hormone therapy my life is back to normal! I look and feel better and have my libido back! I can not express how grateful I am that Dr. Petteruti listened to me and had an answer.

Posted on May 24th, 2016

I first used the Drip Bar approximately 1.5 years ago when my immune system was low do to an illness that I just couldn't shake! At that time, I had a vitamin C drip with other nutrients. I started to feel better within less than one day! Now I have chelation therapy for lead poisoning. Although, I know it will take along time to remedy this condition the effects from the therapy gives me great energy and strength! I'm blessed to have Doctor Petteruti as my Doc along with his professional and brilliant staff! Healthy and Happy in Rhode Island!

Posted on May 24th, 2016

Ten days into having my hormones implanted my hot flashes stopped and sex drive returned. I honestly am one happy girl and my husband is ecstatic to have his wife back!

Doesn't accept any insurance?

Posted on May 24th, 2016

What kind of primary care doctor doesn't accept any insurance? Sounds to me he cares more about making money than he does helping patients.

Doctor's Response

I practice concierge medicine, which does not accept insurance. This gives me the time and freedom I need to deliver an advanced form of healthcare, which focuses more on a patient's needs rather than what an insurance company believes a patient needs. I decide I would rather work for my patients than work for the insurance companies.