Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen Pfeifer
Dr. Stephen Pfeifer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Anderson, IN. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Pfeifer is affiliated with St. Vincent Pediatric Rehabilitation Center, Woman's Hospital of Indianapolis and St.Vincent Womenos Hospital. Dr. Pfeifer has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen Pfeifer has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 16
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Pfeifer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St. Vincent Pediatric Rehabilitation Center
Woman's Hospital of Indianapolis
St.Vincent Womenos Hospital
St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
Clarian North Medical Center
Witham Memorial Hospital
St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
St Vincent Hospital Health Care Center
St Vincent Hosp And Health Car, Indianapolis, In
26 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Clarian Health Partners
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsFrank Chiropractic Clinic, 520 E 8th St, Anderson, IN
Dr. Stephen Pfeifer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Anderson, IN.