Dr. Stephen Pflugfelder Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Pflugfelder?

Chemical burn to eye

Posted on December 21st, 2015

Dr Pflugfelder saved my eyesight after Chemical burn to eye. Best doctor ever!

Horrible scheduling and patient relations

Posted on October 21st, 2013

I scheduled an appointment months out (his earliest availability). Two days before my appointment, after waiting MONTHS, a staff member called me to tell me that they had made a scheduling error, and had scheduled me on a Wednesday, not a Monday. The problem with this was that I needed to see Dr. Pflugelder for my dry eyes and he only sees dry eye patients on Mondays, not Wednesday. They said they would be happy to reschedule me for a Monday instead - in SIX MONTHS!!! Even though it was their error, they would not even try to get me in any sooner and they also would not allow me to keep my current appointment in two days because it was on a 'Wednesday, and thats not a dry eye day'. When I asked to speak to his nurse they told me she wouldn't talk to me, I would need to reschedule. In any other business this kind of customer relations wouldn't stand. If I made an error on the job, I'd have to bend over backwards to try to fix it. I'd have to allow the existing appointment even though it wasn't on the right day. Or I'd have to stay late to squeeze one extra meeting in on a Monday. But they would rather make their patients wait an entire year. They couldn't be bothered to even have the nurse speak with me.

HE IS GREAT. I FEEL FORTUNATE TO HAVE HIM AS A DOC...

Posted on July 16th, 2013

I CANNOT UNDERSTAND ANYONE THAT DOES NOT THINK HE IS GREAT. HE WAS SO HELPFUL AND DID CATERACT SERGERY FOR ME AND HE WAS WONDERFUL. I ALWAYS HATE THE WAIT TIME IN THE MED CENTER BUT THAT IS JUST HOW IT IS. waiting IS NOT UNEXPECTED. AND SPEND LOTS OF TIME ON THE PHONE

Not what I expected from a doctor.l

Posted on November 12th, 2012

Wasted My Time

Posted on July 30th, 2010

There are some great doctors out there. I just happened to pick the wrong one for me.

Posted on October 1st, 2017