Dr. Stephen Pham Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Pham?

Lisa

Posted on February 27th, 2012

OMG... hes one of the nicest doctors you can ever have, I had came to the emergency room at Doctor Philip's hospital with a stomach pain and terrible headaches but he talked to me, got me tested for ct scan and had an ultra sound checked to see if i was alright. also hes so handsome with the cutest smile. He listens to you and doesn't rush he also tries to make you feel as comfortable as possible. One of the best doctors ever!!!, someone who really cares about your needs and well-being

Vivian Miller

Posted on February 7th, 2012

I was at the Sand Lake Hospital few years ago and he took time to sent me for test , scan , blood test and he discover my pituitary brain tumor. I was all the time back in forward at the emergency room with bad heached and no other doctor was doing test on me just pain killers and sent me home.

Posted on February 12th, 2017