Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen Piazza
Dr. Stephen Piazza, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Valhalla, NY, with other offices in Valhalla, NY and White Plains, NY (and 5 other locations). He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine. Dr. Piazza is affiliated with Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital, Montefiore Medical Center and Westchester Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen Piazza has the following 1 specialty
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
The main responsibility of a perinatologists, also known as a maternal-fetal medicine specialist, is to treat, monitor and assist pregnant mothers through high-risk pregnancies. This includes high blood pressure, early labor and bleeding. They’re also able to identify birth defects and then recommend necessary treatments to support your baby before he/she is born.
Other reasons you may need to see a perinatologist during your pregnancy include diabetes, problems with a previous pregnancy or carrying twins. Having completed OB-GYN training, they’re experts on the female reproductive system with additional specialized training in un-routine pregnancies. So, whether you know you’re at risk going into your pregnancy or problems arise unexpectedly, perinatologists can help you.
- Premature Infant
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Piazza is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital
Montefiore Medical Center
Westchester Medical Center
Montefiore Medical CenterNorth Division
St Agnes Hospital
37 Years Experience
University of Guadalajara, Mexico
Graduated in 1976
Dr. Stephen Piazza accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Stephen Piazza in this video.
Dr. Stephen Piazza is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Valhalla, NY.