Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stephen A Pierce has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Block
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Weight Loss
Showing 4 of 4
I went to MedSpring for specific issue - parasites. After my request, Dr. Pierce agreed to have specimen taken to lab for testing. Office called today to state that tests came back negative. I asked to see the results, and I was shocked to read that the lab report states "NO SPECIMEN RECEIVED". How can Dr. Pierce diagnose me when he didn't even test the specimen? There are established procedures for tracking lab specimens, and there is no excuse for this medical error.
Dr. Pierce is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
44 Years Experience
Chicago Medical School At Rosalind Franklin University Of Medicine & Science
Graduated in 1974
Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Dr. Stephen A Pierce accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMedspring Urgent Care, 1335 E Whitestone Blvd # 100, Cedar Park, TX
Dr. Stephen A Pierce is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cedar Park, TX.