Dr. Stephen J Pilipshen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen J Pilipshen?

Bad surgery

Left with stenosis, a rectocele, sphincter muscle problems and constipation after a hemorrhoidectomy. There are better surgeons.

excellent dr

Dr. P gave me my quality of life back

Kind, Caring, and Intelligent.

Doctor Pilipshen is very knowledgeable and patient. He is taking his time to figure out what wrong instead of just recommending surgery after surgery.

Great doctor, horrible staff...

Great doctor but would never return because of my experience with his office manager/head nurse. She also happens to be his wife. She was rude, disrespectful and unprofessional. Run, don't walk, to another practice.

best doctor we have ever had have had 2 surgeries with him and he is so good

Dr.Stephen Pilipshen gave me my life back

My condition was rectal prolapse and I was very apprehensive to go to the doctor. I was fortunate enough to find Dr Pilipshen and from day one he put me at ease. He was explained in detail what fixing the situation would entail and the processes I would need to go through before surgery. He left no stone unturned. After surgery I was a new person and have been able to carry on my life with no problems. He is very knowledgeable and kind and was at the hospital each day after surgery to make sure everything was going well. His staff is equally kind always assisting in making appointments and making sure I was comfortable. I was always treated with dignity. I encourage anyone who has rectal or colon issues or just needs to have a colonoscopy to contact Dr. Pilipshen's office I give this wonderful doctor and his staff 5 stars.

Dr. Pilipshen save my life after I suffered a perforated colon during a routine colonoscopy done by another physician. Dr. Pilipshen is both professional in demeanor and a highly skilled surgeon.

Wait time was ridiculously long. Patients were falling asleep in the over heated waiting room. Many waiting were established patients and commented that the wait was always long there. My wait was 90 minutes. The doctor did not seem overly concerned about the delay and stated that they'd be happy to "reschedule" anyone who didn't want to continue to wait. A seemingly "take it or leave it" attitude. Majority of patients were aged and what an affront to them, as many had been driven there by a friend/family member and those drivers were necessarily waiting as well. I found that very unprofessional and uncaring. What a shame for an office to be routinely run in such a fashion. The reasons for it can only be over-booking or a complete lack of organizational skills by doctor and/or staff. I would not see this doctor again.

Very pleased with Dr Pilipshen and his staff!

Dr Pilipshen was HIGHLY recommended to me and is regarded as one of,if not the best colon rectal surgeon in the area.I can not say enough wonderful thing regarding him, his expertise,bedside manner and the similar of his office staff. I am all to aware that issues that require a visit to a dr of this specialty come with a high level of anxiety to start. I was extremely pleased with the entire visit! Tina at the front desk, was professional, courteous and very sweet!Linda RN, was an excellent nurse! Very professional, kind and knowledgeable. Office is clean neat and I have very high standards! A wonderful experience.. GREAT DOCTOR! I am thankful that he was recommended to me!

Rude & Dirty

Nurse was totally without knowledge. I had poison ivy and she told me not to touch the chair! She would not take my blood pressure. When she mentioned a physical I told her I was there for a consultation. She could not explain why my consultation was a physical when asked.She then left and came back with a gown (NOT IN A BAG) and gloves threw then on the bed. The bed paper was NOT CHANGED! I may have poison ivy which is not contgaguios but they have a dirty office.

Dr. Stephen J Pilipshen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Moorestown, NJ.