Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen Pillemer
Dr. Stephen Pillemer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Arlington, MA. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Pillemer is affiliated with Cambridge Health Alliance: Cambridge, HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital and Cambridge Public Hlth Commission The. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen Pillemer has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Pillemer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Cambridge Health Alliance: Cambridge
HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
Cambridge Public Hlth Commission The
38 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University
Graduated in 1975
Dr. Stephen Pillemer accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions33 Pine St, Arlington, MA
Dr. Stephen Pillemer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arlington, MA.