Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen Pirtle
Dr. Stephen Pirtle, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Osceola, AR, with another office in West Memphis, AR. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Pirtle is affiliated with St Bernards Medical Center, Nea Medical Center and Great River Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen Pirtle has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 1 of 1
My husband arrived by Ambulance. As I was waiting in the waiting room...Dr. Pirtle called me in the back to say "I don't know him, I don't know whats wrong with him, what do you want me to do about it. I ask for a wheel chair and wheeled him out with him screaming in pain to my Father-in-Law's SUV BY MYSELF! The next Doctor he saw put him on OC. I rate him as TERRIBLE HUMAN BEING! No ER should have him involved in ANY emergency for ANYTHING other than a BANDAGE!
Dr. Pirtle is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Bernards Medical Center
Nea Medical Center
Great River Medical Center
Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
Baptist Memorial Hospital Union City
Nea Medical Center
St Catherine Hospital
Baptist Memorial Rehabilitation Center
Baptist Memorial Hospital Huntingdon
16 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Stephen Pirtle accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Qualchoice Statewide Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Stephen Pirtle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Osceola, AR.