Dr. Stephen Quinlan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Quinlan?

Posted on July 17th, 2014

Dr. Quinlan saw me on a last minute emergency basis. I am appreciative of his ability to manage patient scheduling without an excessive wait time. He was very thorough, aggressive in his diagnosis and very careful and informative. I would recommend him to anyone seeking the treatment that he provides. **This is an opinion, not stated or implied as fact.

He is now @ Broadlawns

Posted on July 31st, 2012

Worst experience of my life with a Doctor. He literally yelled at me when I tried to question him. He said he had an report in me from a year I KNEW I was never there to have a test done. He got angry and stormed out of he room to get his "proof", the nurse came back in and showed he was wrong! When he came back in all he said was "I was'nt to far off!". It was a 2 year differance! When I tried to ask questions & ask for explanation of tests he just talked to me in a condescending manner & never answered my questions. Stay away from this "Doctor".

Posted on February 19th, 2017