Have you seen Dr. Stephen R Burton?

One of the best neurologists I have ever had.

patient

My family would give Dr Burton a 10 because he is five above the best physician around. He is caring, prompt, knowledgeable, and wise. He has taken time to care for myself, son, daughter and mother and so I can say this in confidence. I am very fussy with who I have care for myself and my family. I work in the medical profession and will only go to the best. I can say in confidence that if you want and need quality, efficiency and safety then Dr. Burton if the neurologist for you and your family.

Was of NO Help and was a waste of time and hope.

He did not listen to me, did not offer any suggestion on possible diagnosis or even recommend where to go to get help. After, I went to U of M neurology and they diagnosed me with a horrifically painful rare neuro disorder. I sufferred for months in horrific pain as Dr Burton did nothing. He did not even order one test,of any kind,,,,, he listened to me,,, then just said there is nothing he can do and did not even offer a follow up or a referral. I lost my job due to being spun and due to unbearable pain. I would NOT recommend this doctor.

Easy to talk to and with

Dr. Burton was referred to my by my GP. I have never felt rush in my office visit, and I have seen him often enough that we sometimes spent too much time talking, not just about medicine, but even current events.When I tell him something about my symptoms or observations, you can see in his eyes that he is putting a lot of though into what you have said, asked pointed questions to drill down to the topic until he understands.Obviously, I really like him, and have great confidence in his skills.

Dr. Stephen R Burton is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Greenville, SC.