Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen Burton
Dr. Stephen Burton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Flint, MI. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Burton is affiliated with Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center, Central Michigan Community Hospital and McLaren Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen Burton has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. Stephen Burton has the following 21 expertise
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Congenital Foot Deformities
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Dislocation
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Fractures
- Hip Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sports Injuries
- Tennis Elbow
Dr. Stephen Burton has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Stephen Burton is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Upon my second visit he asked me "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? I TOLD YOU I COULD NOT DO ANYTHING FOR YOU" and proceeded to walk out. He left me in the office, in pain, trying to figure out what to do next, is this what passes for medical care these days? Shameful how you can call yourself a doctor while refusing to treat people who had the audacity to get hurt and mistakenly come to you for help.
Dr. Burton is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Central Michigan Community Hospital
McLaren Regional Medical Center
Ingham Regional Medical Center
POH Medical Center
Hurley Medical Center
Genesys Health System
Lapeer Regional Hospital
Genesys Regional Medical Center
41 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1972
Michigan State University
Dr. Stephen Burton accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Locations & DirectionsOrtho Michigan, 4466 W Bristol Rd, Flint, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Stephen Burton in this video.
Dr. Stephen Burton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Flint, MI.