Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen R Harrison DO
Dr. Stephen R Harrison, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Avon, IN. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen R Harrison has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Stephen R Harrison has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Stephen R Harrison - Posted on June 3rd, 2010
Very professional, and caring Doctor. He found out I have hormone imbalances, which i've had all my life. If i would have known this before i had 6 miscariages it definately would have made my life different. He spends the time with you, i never feel rushed or hurried to get out of his office. Debbie and Karen are also great! Go see Doctor Harrison and find out for yourself :)
17 Years Experience
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Genesys Regional Medical Center
Dr. Stephen R Harrison Accepts the Following Insurance
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSTEPHEN RUSSELL HARRISON DO, 8103 E US Highway 36 # 228, Avon, IN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Stephen R Harrison, DO - Family Medicine in Avon, IN, in this video.
Dr. Stephen R Harrison is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Avon, IN.