Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stephen R Nord has the following 1 specialty
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes self-care, leisure and work-related activities that lead to increased independence and development. Their goal is to empower people to still live the life they want despite any physical, developmental, social and/or emotional issues they might face.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Nord was supposedly "treating me" for a work-related back injury. On our last visit he asked me where my back hurt and had me point to the area where the pain was most intense. I pointed to the area and he proceeded to stare at the area and walk around the room looking at the area from differnt angles in a mocking way. Later on, during the same visit he decided to comment on me being completly off work instead of being on light duty. He said "So what do you do all day? Just watch TV and play video games?" Dr. Nord clearly thought that me and my injury weren't worthy of being taken seriously. As it turns out, I have three torn discs in my back. Had Dr. Nord taken me seriously and treated me and my situation with respect, I could have recieved my diagnosis and treated it appropriately and in a timely manner. I would never recommend anyone let Dr. Stephen R. Nord "treat them." I have had a horrible, painful experience and I don't wish it upon anyone else...
- Ohio State University College Of Medicine
University Of Chicago Medicine
Dr. Stephen R Nord accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPremiere Comp Medical, 5635 W Las Positas Blvd Ste 401, Pleasanton, CA
Dr. Stephen R Nord is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pleasanton, CA.