Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen R Savage
Dr. Stephen R Savage, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pulaski, TN. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Savage is affiliated with Maury Regional Medical Center and Southern Tennessee Regional Hospital - Pulaski. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen R Savage has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 11
I live 40 miles from Pulaski and would drive even further if needed to see Dr. Savage. Three years ago I was having terrible health problems and this man spent a lot of time and follow up making sure I was doing what he recommended. I did and it probably saved my life. I follow up now every 6 months and he always takes all the time I need to make sure I understand how to keep my condition in check and I am healthier now than I have ever been in all my 54 years. I have sent friends to see him and they have all thanked me personally for sending them to see Dr. Savage. He loves to farm, and he is a good farmer i suspect. But he is an excellent doctor who cares about his patients.
Dr. Savage is known around Pulaski for his love of farming NOT medicine. He has made that clear to me!!I have been going to him 18 months now for the same problem. Went to two specilists and had an mri. He argued the other Dr., that he sent me to was wrong. He is a waste of time and money. GO FARM!!
Dr. Savage is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
East Tennessee State University James H Quillen College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
East Tennessee State University
Dr. Stephen R Savage accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS AL PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsAlpha Omega Family Medicine, 1119 E College St Ste 3, Pulaski, TN
Dr. Stephen R Savage is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pulaski, TN.