Dr. Stephen Shapiro Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.3

Neutral

Posted on October 8th, 2015

This man does not deserve a license to practice. He sexually assaulted me during a doctor's visit (I was 19 at the time when a congenital cardiac condition was first discovered and consequently referred to him for a diagnostic confirmation). Specifically, he fondled my breasts under the guise of a "breast exam" and made several sexually inappropriate comments to me. I reported him to AMA, which of course didn't do anything, but be aware of this monster.

Posted on December 10th, 2014