Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at [email protected] if you have any additional information.
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen Smith MD
Dr. Stephen Smith, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Groton, CT, with other offices in New London, CT and Middletown, CT . He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Smith is affiliated with Lawrence & Memorial Hospital and Memorial Hospital Of Rhode Island. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen Smith has 3 locations
Dr. Stephen Smith has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Stephen Smith is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Stephen Smith - Posted on December 26th, 2018
Dr. Smith is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Lawrence & Memorial Hospital
Memorial Hospital Of Rhode Island
41 Years Experience
Graduated in 1972
Dr. Stephen Smith Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Stephen Smith's office for more information.
481 Gold Star Hwy Groton, CT : (860) 446-8858
1 Shaws Cv New London, CT : (860) 447-8304
635 Main St Middletown, CT : (860) 347-6971
Locations & Directions
Dr. Stephen Smith is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Groton, CT.