Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stephen R Smith has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Surgery
Showing 5 of 15
Absolutely the worst bedside manner I've ever had the displeasure of dealing with. Made rude comments during the visit, and treated me with a complete lack of respect, regard, or compassion. I would use harsher language if this was not a public post, but suffice to say I will not be going back to him, nor will I be referring anyone to him.
I have so much faith and trust in Dr Smith as he had been taking care of me for leg problems that when I broke my leg in New Mexico I travelled back to NE in the back seat of our car just to be treated by him. (Against the wishes of the ER in NM. He had to put two screws in my leg and did it with no visible scars or permanent damage.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Stephen R Smith accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry NE PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNorfolk Medical Group Llc, 301 N 27th St Ste 1, Norfolk, NE
Dr. Stephen R Smith is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Norfolk, NE.