Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen R Walker
Dr. Stephen R Walker, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Media, PA. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Walker is affiliated with St Luke's Hospital - Allentown Campus, Crozer-Chester Medical Center and Riddle Hospital. Dr. Walker has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen R Walker has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Urologic Emergencies
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Bladder Issues
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones
- Prostate Cancer
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. Walker in an excellent diagnostician. I have seen him about six times and EACH time I had to wait almost two hours. He overbooks. I was told by the receptionist that he does this in case patients donot show up. The office is always full of patients who wait as long as I do. He never apologizes! Also, he does not return phone calls. I waited over a week and had to call numerous times to obtain results. I finally had to speak with the office manager. Dr. Walker needs lots of improvement in both of these areas. I do, however, feel he is competent and am getting good medical care and advice.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Walker is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
35 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Stephen R Walker accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsAcademic Urology, 200 E State St Ste 205, Media, PA
Dr. Stephen R Walker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Media, PA.